Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Notepad holders and Mini Book for Etsy

I went to the flea market for the first time last saturday. It was so much fun digging through all the vintage junk over there. There were few very nice show pieces, furniture etc. but we have no place to keep any of those stuff. I found a vintage song book from there for very cheap. I used that as cover for one of the notepad holders.

I also bought new papers from Basic Grey's new line Urban Prairie as well as Amy Butler's new paper pack from Michaels. I played with BG papers and came up with a 4" x 4 " mini album. It has so many fun colors and was very quick to make.

Also made another Cancer awareness "Hope" notepad holder. I still had some Pink Ribbon paper scrap pieces so thought to put it to good use.


IMG_9086

IMG_9088

IMG_9090

IMG_9093

IMG_9095

IMG_9096

IMG_9101


IMG_9103

IMG_9105

IMG_9107

IMG_9108

7 comments:

Linda said...

Fantastic projects!!

biblemm said...

So CUTE!! Are you using the Zutter to bind them??

RagsNehali said...

Thank you for the compliments and encouragement :)
Biblemm - Yes, I use Zutter Bind-It-All to bind them all..

TheresaJ said...

Oh, I love all of them, but the sheet music one is my favorite. Great job!

Kelly said...

beautiful breast cancer album nehali!!

Suzanne Webb said...

Love your little notebooks...and what a great find that vintage music was!!!

Linda Beeson said...

That little book with the music print is just so neat looking! CUTE creations.