Monday, September 8, 2008

Halloween "Trick Or Treat" Chipboard Album

I made this album few days back but didn't get a chance to take pictures.
I have to make a confession. I started this project as a circle chipboard album. I had lot of round coasters lying around so I finally thought to put them to use. I started with the front page but it looked too busy and I didn't feel like creating a circle album anymore so what do I do with it now! Well, answer was very simple - stick it to a nice glittery 6" x 6" paper to build cover page for the regular chipboard album.. lol :)

Materials used - K & Company Halloween Paper pack, K & Company Die cut shapes, prima flowers, Oriental company charms, brads, shaped buttons, ribbons, pom pom trims, staples shipping tags etc.

Hope you enjoy the album -

IMG_12

IMG_14

IMG_124

IMG_111

IMG_118

IMG_129

IMG_16

IMG_110

IMG_114

IMG_116

IMG_127

IMG_123

No comments: