Friday, October 9, 2009

Introducing www.RagsNehali.com and new products

I finally bought my own domain - www.RagsNehali.com. I haven't started working on web design yet so for now it is being redirected to my Etsy shop from where goodies can be bought :)

I have introduced new products in shop - Checkbook Covers, Passport Covers, Business Card Wallets, 2010 fridge calendars and more..

I have designed matching sets so they can be bought in a set and can be given as great functional holiday gift.. I know it feels too soon but holidays are approaching sooner than we think ;)

Pink / Brown Polka Dot Gift Set -

Pink Brown Polka dot Gift set

This set includes Checkbook Cover, Passport Cover, 2010 Magnet Calendar and Credit Card Wallet.

Orange / Brown Polka Dot Gift Set -

Orange Brown gift set

This set includes Checkbook Cover, Passport Cover, 2010 Magnet Calendar and Business Card Wallet.

Turquoise Blue / Tropical Green Gift Set -

Green Turquoise gift set

Set includes Checkbook Cover, Passport Cover, 2010 Magnet Calendar and Business Card Case.


Cheetah / Leopard Animal print Gift Set
-
Leopard Print Business Gift set

Teal Blue Gift set -
Blue Gift Set

Red Black Floral Romantic Set -

Black Red Gift Set

Black Teal Paisley Set -
Black Teal Gift Set

Black Cream Pink Stripes Set -
Black White Pink Gift Set

No comments: