Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Princess Paper Bag Album

I am partially biased with girly/feminine themes. I love that I can have so many options to play with different textures, fun themes, prima flowers, ribbons, swirls and so on.



Gallery

I chose 6" x 6" white paper bags instead of brown which gives it such a rich look.

I used lots of goodies on the cover of this album - quilting papers with machine stitching, stamping, butterflies, pom pom trims just to name a few. To add that extra sparkling touch, I applied Stickles on stamped swirls. Did you notice the cute little butterfly ready to fly away ;)

IMG11IMG13

IMG17
IMG112
IMG117IMG122
IMG128


Many find stitching quite intimidating but I find machine sewing more convenient than gluing each mat down. And the stitched page gives an added dimension to the album so I tend to do lot of machine stitching in most of my pieces.

Oh, I went to Michaels yesterday after a long time. I am trying to use up my stash first but I had a 40% off ENTIRE Purchase coupon with me, should I say anymore ;) Totally put a big dent on the wallet ;) hahaha.. and the best part is everything is organized and put away to their respective places :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I just love those little butterflies that you use in a lot of your projects. Where do you find them? I just bought a Calendar at your Etsy Shop and I can't wait to receive it here in Italy. Your products are good for the eyes and the soul! Thanks!